THE SCHOOL OF ARTS
HIRING THE HALL
The Burrawang School of Arts Hall is a Federation style venue for all your intimate wedding receptions, seminars, musical evenings, art exhibitions, old time dances, pantomimes and jazz nights.
Dating back to 1883, the School of Arts Hall is a popular venue for just about any function or event.
- There is a large hall approximately 16 x 14 metres suitable for up to 203 guests** plus a stage.
- The middle hall is approximately 9 x 6 metres complete with log fire and under carpet heating.
- The two small rooms on the Eastern side have been renovated, with fresh paint and new carpet. These are very cosy spaces for uses such as a gallery or small meeting room.
** Due to current COVID19 restrictions we can only allow 1 person for every 2 square metres. Therefore at this time we can only allow 109 people in the Main Hall.
The Hall features a commercial grade kitchen, and table settings for up to 140 guests.
The kitchen is approximately 9 x 3 metres, and consists of two ovens plus cooktop, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and two long worktops running the length of the room.
Catering equipment (glassware, cutlery, crockery, etc) is available for your use at $10pp.
Weddings and similar functions – 3 day hire
- 3-day hire all facilities – Use of all School of Arts areas and facilities including commercial kitchen on the day of the wedding plus access one day before and one day after for “bump in” and “bump out”.
- Deposit – $500 payable on booking
- Bond – $1,000
- Terms and conditions apply
Please complete the form below or contact the Booking Secretary, Poss Keech (0429 039929 or email) to discuss your needs and pricing
Other Events & Functions
Burrawang School of Arts facilities are available for hire for other events and functions with flexibility to meet the needs of a diverse range of customer needs. Examples include:
- Main Hall only
- Middle Hall only
- Gallery only
- Any two of above areas
- All three of above areas
- Social gatherings
- Fundraising events
- Three Halls connected by doors (able to be used together or separately)
- Outdoor covered courtyard area
- Underfloor heating
- Chairs & Tables – can be arranged in many different configurations: wedding, cabaret, theatre, u-shaped, square etc
- Commercial kitchen
- Elevated Stage with opening curtains, wings etc
- Theatrical stage and hall lighting
- Audio Visual system includes DVD, amplifier, PA, microphone, speakers, mixer board
- Video projection (Main Hall and Middle Hall)
Concessional pricing is available for locals, not-for-profit, voluntary, community associations and clubs for meetings, charitable fundraising, etc
For more information on the School of Arts Hall as your next venue, please fill in the form below or alternatively you can call Poss Keech on 0429 039 929.